Friday, September 01, 2006

Let's Get It Sold

It's a sad day for our little slice of heaven.

A hard working, community oriented neighbor has decided to put her place on the market.

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know I have a---oh how shall I describe it---"fluid" relationship with some of my neighbors.

Sometimes the peace is kept and other times it's not.

More often than not with this particular person we had a lasting peace.

As I stated earlier, she is a hard working neighbor. She understood that owning property meant a little bit more than dropping an assessment check at the treasurer's front door every month.

It's gonna be tough to loose someone like that.

Nonetheless, Mama wants to go so lets get her place sold.

If you know anyone who wants to come on down---and might I add for a reasonable price---send 'em her way.

Tell her Woody sent you.

No comments: