Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Bloggers In The Hood

After much procrastination I've finally added the infamous Chikat to my links list on the left hand side of the blog.

While we've chatted back and forth via YoChicago, our respective blogs and e-mail, we have yet to actually lay eyes on each other.

They're still a vodka lemonade waiting for you and the hubby, buttercup. The 97% meets 3% dustup is bound to happen one day.

Who knows, we may have been at some of the same place at one point.

Also give a big Woodlawn "whatup!" to the Militant Monk. Another Woodlawner (Woodlawndian? Woodlawn Pimp? Woodlawnite?) who also blogs about our little piece of paradise.

God love him as he live close to 63rd & Cottage and I don't think I could be brave enough to live over in the real hood.

I live in the faux hood as it's still the south side but you gotta trust me on this----it ain't anywhere near the drama that occurs on 63rd & Cottage. After all I can see a golf course from my balcony.

Everyone introduce themselves and play nice.

No comments: