Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pet Mother

I am clearly a poor excuse for a pet mother.

My cat has ass dandruff.

Those nasty flakes stand out against his smoky gray fur and are causing me considerable angst.

When I googled Mr. Puss’ symptoms it seems that either he’s allergic to something, he’s too fat to reach around and clean himself or I kept my home too warm during the colder months.

So I either didn’t pay proper attention to Mr. Puss, I over fed him or I fried him.

God, I suck.

When money was even tighter a few months ago, I actually bought him crappy, mass produced, low end cat food. Seemingly the flakes appeared overnight.

As I write this post and look at his dandruff, I’m sure the act of giving him a bath isn’t too far off.

Oh joy. Oh rapture.

It’s not enough that I’m practically jingling a cup full of change on the street corner in order to keep a roof over my head, now I’ve got to solve the ass dandruff issue.

Jesus take the wheel.

1 comment:

kwintessential said...

Oh my! I have never heard of such a thing! Poor Mr. Puss! Yeah, regular "in-home" spa treatments are in order!