Friday, January 27, 2006

Corrosive

One of my neighbors is an honest to Pete pain in the ass.

A number one bona fide negative, it’s my way or the highway, piss and moan until I get my way, high maintenance individual.

Needless to say I find it difficult to be in the same room much less sit in a meeting with this person. But as luck would have it I have to do just that.

I’m sure God is punishing me for a number of past transgressions.

If I would have known that raising my skirt to show one of my kindergarten classmates my hoo-ha was going to get me to this level of Dante’s Inferno, I would have left well enough alone.

Well I’m not sure that the kindergarten episode was the push over the edge, but I’m sure it didn’t help.

This neighbor, who for naming purposes I’ll call Caustic, seems pleasant enough when you first meet. Caustic is attractive, outgoing, smart as whip and has seemingly endless good neighbor potential until a conflict arises.

Holy Christ.

The pissing and moaning Caustic does is legendary. Let me count the ways.

No comments: