Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Trashy Follow Up

The humidity is doing quite a number on my hair today.

Ladies and gentlemen I literally have an afro. A friggin' Angela Davis afro is sitting on my head as you read these soothing words.

All I need is a black power pick, large hoop earning and a darshiki to complete the look

Note: This is NOT a good look for me (or anyone).

But the humidity and the rain does encourage all things green to grown and flourish. For those of us who like that type of thing, this is great.

You know what else is great?

The fact that the school across the street is not only picking up the trash on the parkway every week but their lawn crew also mows down the grass/weeds on a weekly basis as well.

Who says a little effort won't go a long way? The block looks super.

No comments: