Friday, November 04, 2005

Hasty

Apparently I am a dumb ass. My comprehension skills aren't quite what I thought they were.

I called the AG's office to confirm that my complaint had been given the middle finger and was pleasantly surprised when I found out that I misunderstood the letter.

Then of course when I read that the business in question may contact you a bout a possible settlement I take that to mean that then of course they may not contact you. I've always looked at the glass as half empty. It's just the nature of my personality.

Nonethelss I received a phone call back for the citizen's advocate who's name is listed on the letter and she pointedly informed me that my developer has 15 days to respond to the forwarded complaint. When that time frame has passed, she'll let me know the next step.

She also stated---and this a direct quote---"The letter is pretty clear."

Ouch.

I let one of my co-workers read the letter and she got it---why didn't I? Is all of this drama finally blurring my perspective? Re-read the letter in the post below and let me know if I'm losing my mind.

No comments: