Monday, July 10, 2006

Acceptance

You kind folks may have noticed that I haven’t been posting as much lately.

Well quite frankly when I resigned from the condo board, most pipelines of information dried up rather quickly.

Then of course I do have my sanity back.

Unfortunately our grass is paying the price for not having someone else helping to look after it on a regular basis but a woman’s gotta do what a woman’s gotta do.

Seriously though---the weed choked lawn is really chapping my hide.

Nonetheless, a certain form of acceptance is settling over me with regards to my bootleg developer.

I still hate him and I still would love to see him nailed to the wall legally but reality has reared its ugly head despite all of my efforts.

We just don’t have to money to pursue that bastard legally.

Brother (or sister) can you spare a dime?

No comments: