Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Few Righteous Amid the Evil

I'm sure by now everyone knows about the highjinx my developer has pulled.

I've even heard from a few of you about your own developer stories.

Nonetheless, the larger question remains---are there any good reputable condominium developers in the Chicagoland area?

I'm not talking about you shooting a company down because you got bisque paint instead of sand or the end caps weren't put on your marble countertops.

I'm talking about a developer who has always been a joy to deal with from day one until (most) everything was finished.

I know I may be asking for a tall order but I refuse to believe that EVERY condo or real estate developer is a number one asshole.

There must be a good developer that I don't know about. If so, I'd like to know who this person or company may be and then confirm their existence.

Drop me a line at the e-mail address under the "About Me" section on the left hand side of the page.

Good developers are like unicorns; you always hear about them but somehow just seem to miss seeing them to actually believe that they walk the earth.

If this company or person exists and I can fully vet them, I may add a link for a limited time to any current offerings they may have.

After all if you want to avoid my own private Idaho, you'd do best to stick with a reputable developer when purchasing your home.

So send 'em if you got 'em!

No comments: