Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Unmixing, Litigation Edition

Believe it or not, this e-mail saga is winding down.

The property manager sent a final response on 1/26/07 on his postion. Naturally I had an initial brief response. The e-mail was sent to the usual cast of characters (tier owners & the board):


Well, it's good to know where you both stand. I don't see any additional correspondence necessary since your decisions are final.

I back you both 100% in your desires to upgrade your units, however you see fit. I'm just saddened that you refuse to be empathetic and consider our desire to not be effected by your decisions.

I am confident that not only do the Declarations and By-Laws but that the judicial system also will support our case.

Please take this information as you see fit, but understand that if we are effected, we will seek retribution by the full extent of the law.

...And I fire back:


Duly noted.

No comments: